1. Office of Dean of Academic Affairs
Dean of Academic Affairs: Professor Wen-Jer Chang
(1) plan, manage, coordinate, and conduct all affairs related to academic activities
(2) chair the assessment of academic activities
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1010, 1012; +886-2-2462-1394; Fax: +886-2-2462-2690; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Division of Registration and Curriculum
(1) Registration for domestic undergraduate students and graduate students in the Day Division
(2) Registration for foreign students
(3) Change of student records, transfer application, change of major application, application for suspension of studies and
application for withdrawal
(4) Review of graduation qualifications, issuances and re-issuances of degree certificates, issuances of certificates of
(5) Undergraduate summer courses and grades of summer courses
(6) Applications for graduate studies (master's and doctoral degrees) and applications for master's degree examination and
doctoral degree examination
(7) Grades of courses and maintenance of grades
(8) Course scheduling, course selection, interuniversity course selection, academic guidance and tutoring for overseas
Chinese students, distance-learning courses and course selection
(9) Application for student ID cards and re-issuances of student ID cards
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1016~1024; +886-2-2462-2612; Fax: +886-2-2462-2850; Email address: email@example.com
3. Division of Admission
(1) Planning and coordination admission affairs.
(2) Enacting and revising admission brochures and relevant regulations.
(3) Processing undergraduate and graduate admission interviews/examinations.
(4) Planning the number of admissions allowed.
(5) SElling admission brochures.
(6) Planning admission/recruitment strategies.
(7) Collecting and analyzing the information of domestic admissions/recruitments.
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1025~1032; +886-2-2463-4224; Fax: +886-2-2462-0846; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Division of Academic Services
(1) Support for student recruitment affairs
(2) Questionnaire of teaching responses
(3) Evaluation of teaching performance
(4) Assessment of institutional performance
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 2115~2116,1035~1038; Fax: +886-2-2463-3649; Email address: email@example.com
5. Division of Internship and Career
(1) Arrangement of off-campus practicum
(2) Grades of practicum courses
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1190, 1191,1193; Fax: +886-2-2463-4884; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Division of Continuing and Extension Education
(1) Registration for continuing and extension undergraduate students and graduate students
(2) Grades of courses and the issuing certificates of continuing and extension education
(3) Continuing and Extension Students' courses selection
(4) Support for continuing and extension students' recruitment affairs
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1200~1204; Fax: +886-2-2462-0933; Email address: email@example.com
7. Center for Teaching and Learning
(1) To assist departments and faculties to reach teaching excellence
(2) To assist teachers with their research
(3) To ensure effective teaching throughout the university
(4) To assist in professional development of the faculty
(5) To assist departments in providing diverse learning methods to students
(6) To enhance teaching material and methods
(7) To develop e-learning to serve NTOU as well as the region
(8) To support students with learning difficulties
Tel: +886-2-2462-2192 ext 1090~1095,1097~1099,2008,2105,2150~2152,2267~2268, 1012; Fax: +886-2-2462-3145; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org